- An uncovered folding seat in the rear of an automobile.More example sentences
- In one scene, Buster is forced to accept a ride from his rival, and he has to sit in the open rumble seat while Sally sits with the rival in the front.
- In summer on nice days, I was allowed to ride in the car's rumble seat.
- At the auto auction today there was a 1969 Mustang with a rumble seat which supposedly was a rare pseudo-factory option.
More definitions of rumble seatDefinition of rumble seat in:
- The British & World English dictionary