- A horse bred to have the gait of an American saddle horse.More example sentences
- So how do you figure that when most American saddlebreds end up between 16 and 17 hands?
- His grandfather raised gaited horses, and he rode decendants of the great saddlebred, Rex McDonald.
- However, a known number of horses (e.g., race and saddlebreds) have very little turn out time and seem to do fine with good horsemanship.
More definitions of saddlebredDefinition of saddlebred in:
- The British & World English dictionary