- A lightweight suit consisting of a safari jacket with matching trousers, shorts, or skirt.More example sentences
- He is dressed in a safari suit, the khaki shorts cut so far below the knee that they almost meet the tops of his socks, the waist band hiked up above the impressive sag of a well-tended belly.
- Wearing a white safari suit and carrying his trademark staff, Taylor looked on as successor Moses Blah was sworn in under heavy security.
- Anyone who hoped that they might see Gordon Brown bestriding the continent of Africa dressed nattily in a safari suit and a bush hat had better forget it.
More definitions of safari suitDefinition of safari suit in:
- The British & World English dictionary