- Designed or needing to be fail-safe for safety purposes.More example sentences
- But it has its advantages when designing safety-critical systems where people's lives are at stake.
- They are designed for use in safety-critical automotive applications like x-by-wire, where electronics replace mechanical components.
- It is written in Ada - 95, a programming language designed for embedded systems and safety-critical software.
More definitions of safety-criticalDefinition of safety-critical in:
- The British & World English dictionary