- A grayish-green color like that of sage leaves.More example sentences
- In One Eye, she has painted bright white albumen that blooms around a broken yolk and streams down the canvas to end up behind the black, gray and sage-green landscape.
- She had long, honey-colored, brown hair and beautiful sage-green eyes.
- When asked how he came to Zen, Daido Roshi pauses, takes off his sage-green fedora and rubs his clean-shaven head.
More definitions of sage greenDefinition of sage green in:
- The British & World English dictionary