- Used to express friendly feelings toward one’s companions before drinking.More example sentences
- As usual this coming Saturday, for the final, I'll be spending the evening watching it in the company of a bottle of champagne and a decent-size box of handmade Belgian chocolates - salut!
- Everybody! CHEERS for Anderson!!!! Salut! Drink Comrades!
- Cheers! Salut! Whatever the toast, whatever the occasion, gathering often involves the serving of alcoholic beverages.
More definitions of salutDefinition of salut in:
- The British & World English dictionary