- An Italian aniseed-flavored liqueur.More example sentences
- The number of people who finish the evening off with an amaretto, sambuca, cognac, or brandy is on the decline, he says.
- From a height of at least 1 foot, the forfeitee pours the flaming sambuca into the empty spare glass.
- The bartender lines up two half-pint glasses and pours them full of sambuca, before flicking a match at them.
Italian, from Latin sambucus 'elder tree'.
More definitions of sambucaDefinition of sambuca in:
- The British & World English dictionary