- The range of values of a random variable.More example sentences
- Compositional data were returned to a sample space suitable for conventional statistics through the use of additive log-ratio transformations.
- A problem with this test is to define an order in the sample space to calculate the p value.
- The probability of finding a table with the same marginal totals that has a test statistic equal to or more extreme than the observed table was estimated using the Markov chain to efficiently explore the sample space.
More definitions of sample spaceDefinition of sample space in:
- The British & World English dictionary