Definition of sanicle in English:
A plant of the parsley family that has burrlike fruit.
- Genus Sanicula, family Umbelliferae: several species, in particular the Eurasian wood sanicle (S. europaea)
- The steeper slopes and cliffs of Augill support a mixed woodland of ash, birch and rowan with an interesting ground flora including species such as bluebell, sanicle and wood avens.
- Although she applied a fresh astringent of sanicle when she changed my bandages, the carrion trapped in the dewclaw infected the wound and it healed badly.
- Sanicle is used as a gargle in sore throat, quinsy, and whenever an astringent gargle is required.
Words that rhyme with saniclebotanical, Brahmanical, mechanical, puritanical, tyrannical
Definition of sanicle in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan