- A plant of the genus Santolina in the daisy family, especially (in gardening) lavender cotton.More example sentences
- Take heel cuttings from ceanothus, penstemons, lavenders, santolinas and philadelphus.
- These include cistus, phlomis, lavenders, rosemary, myrtle, santolinas and artemesias.
- Don't forget to factor white and blue into your planting scheme; both do a great job of cooling off and separating drifts of hot-colored plants, as do gray-foliaged plants such as santolina, artemisia, and dusty miller.
modern Latin, perhaps an alteration of santonica.
More definitions of santolinaDefinition of santolina in:
- The British & World English dictionary