- An organophosphorus nerve gas, developed in Germany during World War II.More example sentences
- He claims none of the volunteers had any idea they were going to have the poisonous nerve gas sarin tested on them.
- Today's report echoes one last week by the US Veterans Department, which said there was ‘a probable link’ between illnesses suffered by American soldiers and exposure to toxins, including nerve gases such as sarin.
- It turns out that the plane was hauling ten tons of chemicals, including the ingredients used to produce sarin nerve gas, to Israel.
from German Sarin, of unknown origin.
More definitions of sarinDefinition of sarin in:
- The British & World English dictionary