- The economic and social development of the community as a whole, especially as advocated by Mahatma Gandhi.More example sentences
- Mahatma Gandhi and Vinobha Bhave advocated the principles of antyodaya and sarvodaya for achieving high social synergy and capital.
- Unfortunately, action is yet to be taken in developing the district into a Gandhi Zilla, based on the Gandhian principles of antyodaya and sarvodaya and social and gender justice and equity.
- Gandhi's pervasive challenge to every raj is predicated on the moral values of: swadeshi, aparigraha (non-possession), sarvodaya, ahimsa, bread labour, trusteeship, non-exploitation, and equality.
Sanskrit, from sarva 'all' + udaya 'prosperity'.
More definitions of sarvodayaDefinition of sarvodaya in:
- The British & World English dictionary