Giving fulfillment or the pleasure associated with this: Fleischer’s performance was consummately musical and deeply satisfying
More example sentences
- Setting up you own business can be very satisfying and fulfilling, but it can be very lonely and isolating and is very hard work.
- Volunteering and helping people in need can be both satisfying and fulfilling.
- Save a few false notes and overlong lyrical passages, he has produced a wholly satisfying novel.
See satisfactory (usage).
- More example sentences
- When shooting, the camera is satisfyingly responsive, with quick autofocus and minimal shutter delay.
- Pepys's 1665 diary entries about the appearance of the black plague in London are a key element in a story that is very much of the present while rooted most satisfyingly and believably in the past.
- Spicy and aromatic, the chicken was wonderfully tender and flavourful, and the rice was just amazing - satisfyingly clumpy and deeply imbued with rich ginger flavour.