- A spiritual discourse or sacred gathering.More example sentences
- He is instrumental in conducting Gita discourses, satsangs and music sessions.
- The Sri Ganesha Society of British Columbia, comprised of 100 Sri Lankan families, holds weekly satsangs and monthly chaturthi pujas.
- Their enthusiasm for the Hindu festivals and the Sunday satsangs is commendable, but typical of a community thousands of miles from their homeland.
from Sanskrit satsaṅga 'association with good men'.
More definitions of satsangDefinition of satsang in:
- The British & World English dictionary