- Uncontrollable or excessive sexual desire in a man. Compare with nymphomania.More example sentences
- In the past, other labels such as nymphomania, satyriasis, and hyper-sexuality have been used
- The first to look after him was his long-suffering wife, Johanna - long-suffering because when he was on a high he was beset by satyriasis, recklessly pursuing every woman within arm's reach.
- Part of the problem is that British culture has been so heavily influenced by the satyriasis of the former US president.
late Middle English: via late Latin from Greek saturiasis, from saturos (see satyr).
More definitions of satyriasisDefinition of satyriasis in:
- The British & World English dictionary