- A French method of fighting in which feet and fists are used.More example sentences
- Nationalistic thugs who double as acrobats from the fictional Balkan country of Karonia, The Fearsome Foot-Fighters are masters of savate, a French form of kickboxing.
- I was wondering if this film would featuring savate, since it's French.
- The more he is teased about his appearance in the ring, the more forceful his response and his opponents are regularly met with vicious elbows, high knees and savate kicks to the back of the head.
French, originally denoting an ill-fitting shoe.
More definitions of savateDefinition of savate in:
- The British & World English dictionary