- A frame or trestle that supports wood for sawing.More example sentences
- Place the marked sheet on sawhorses and cut along the penciled lines with a circular saw set to the proper depth.
- Clamp the molding in a wood vise, or to a workbench, or on a sawhorse.
- In fact, several modestly scaled constructions were displayed on plywood panels that straddled sawhorses, a presentation that conjured a studio or workshop and underscored the makeshift appearance of most of the work on view.
More definitions of sawhorseDefinition of sawhorse in:
- The British & World English dictionary