- A factory in which logs are sawed into lumber by machine.More example sentences
- The courts did little to stop textile mills, machine shops, sawmills, chemical works, and similar businesses from polluting.
- In colonial America, small streams powered rural grist mills and sawmills.
- Along with a sawmill, power plant, and gypsum processing facility, Belledune is also home to one of the world's largest lead and zinc smelters.
More definitions of sawmillDefinition of sawmill in:
- The British & World English dictionary