- A newspaper or magazine giving prominence to scandalous stories or gossip.More example sentences
- The paper is the original scandal sheet, brought into being in 1843 to relay the details of celebrated divorce trials to a newly literate lower-middle class.
- His guile and familiarity with the underworld gets him a job as a photographer for a scandal sheet, working under a good natured, alcoholic editor.
- Still, my tolerance for scandal sheets which rely on stories of sex, lies and house renovations has been strictly limited to two issues.
More definitions of scandal sheetDefinition of scandal sheet in:
- The British & World English dictionary