1An interest in or preoccupation with excrement and excretion.
More example sentences
- The subtle interweaving of scatology and death is positively Freudian.
- But Sharon caught me off guard when she started to talk with some approval about scatology, a fetish whose adherents use feces to enhance sexual activity.
- But it is not just sex that is fixated on waste and scatology; the characters within the film are painted with a misanthropic glee.
- More example sentences
- Stories rich in erotic or scatological suggestion can elicit ribald laughter as well.
- My favorite curse word, unlike the favorite curse word of most of my guests, is not obscene, it's not scatological, it's profane.
- The Internet certainly doesn't lack in immature, rude, scatological humour sites.
Definition of scatology in:
- The British & World English dictionary