- another term for scatter diagram.More example sentences
- The program was also used to create bivariate scattergrams and density contour plots of the various parameters.
- The intron size distributions were plotted as scattergrams with density ellipses for selected pairwise gene comparisons.
- Antigen expression as assessed by fluorescence intensity was depicted on multiple dual-parameter scattergrams.
More definitions of scattergramDefinition of scattergram in:
- The British & World English dictionary