- 1An actor who outshines the rest of the cast, especially unexpectedly.More example sentences
- Comic relief is provided by character actor and resident scene-stealer Jeff York, as the lazy, good-for-nothing neighbor Bud Searcy.
- The two women's beaux are nondescript types and even veteran scene-stealer Coburn is no match for Monroe and Russell who dominate the screen in every scene they're in.
- Hollywood's ultimate scene-stealer is still up to his old tricks.
- 1.1A person or thing that takes more than their fair share of attention.More example sentences
- The old pub here is full of movie memorabilia, but for me Silverton's real scene-stealers are two old Volkswagens.
- Some of the scene-stealers of the evening were the dancing kids, who brought smiles all around.
- Zinnias are scene-stealers so it's a challenge teaming them up with other plants.
More definitions of scene-stealerDefinition of scene-stealer in:
- The British & World English dictionary