- Action that willfully compromises the integrity of scientific research, such as plagiarism or the falsification or fabrication of data.More example sentences
- In the United States, unethical research and scientific misconduct was documented in the Tuskegee syphilis study, which began in 1932.
- We want at the end of this to be able to say we have examined serious allegations concerning scientific misconduct fully and completely and here is the outcome.
- To ensure the integrity of his or her journal, an editor has no choice but to spend a considerable amount of time investigating allegations of scientific misconduct.
More definitions of scientific misconductDefinition of scientific misconduct in:
- The British & World English dictionary