- An image of an internal part of the body produced by scintigraphy.More example sentences
- In cases in which MRI scan does not reveal stress fracture, clinicians may consider using bone scintigrams.
- Evaluation criteria used to confirm the diagnosis of cholelithiasis include radiological evaluation using biliary scintigram and ultrasound and laboratory results that indicate elevations in serum
- Distant metastasis was detected clinically by an iodine 131 scintigram.
More definitions of scintigramDefinition of scintigram in:
- The British & World English dictionary