- A complication of ulcerative colitis in which the bile ducts become narrow and develop irregularities.More example sentences
- Many patients with sclerosing cholangitis also have ulcerative colitis.
- Primary sclerosing cholangitis associated with ulcerative colitis is twofold more common in men than women.
- Primary sclerosing cholangitis is associated with ulcerative colitis in 75% of cases, although the two may develop at different times.
More definitions of sclerosing cholangitisDefinition of sclerosing cholangitis in:
- The British & World English dictionary