- A fast armored vehicle used for military reconnaissance and liaison.More example sentences
- The scout car's armor would stop bullets from weapons the guerillas had ammunition for, like machine guns and assault rifles.
- The BRDM four-wheel-drive amphibious scout car first appeared in the spring of 1959 and rapidly became the standard light wheeled reconnaissance vehicle in most of the Warsaw Pact armies.
- He was one of the four man crew of a wireless scout car providing air support for front line troops by relaying messages between Infantry and Army HQ.
More definitions of scout carDefinition of scout car in:
- The British & World English dictionary