Definition of scrambled eggs in English:
1A dish of eggs prepared by beating them with a little liquid and then cooking and stirring gently.
- A breakfast pizza, for those who have never had the pleasure, is a small ordinary frozen pizza with scrambled eggs and bacon, sausage, or gravy on top.
- Breakfasts ranged from spinach frittata to scrambled eggs, sausage patties and bagels to fresh blueberry rolls.
- Gee how early did you get up to be able to prepare the pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon and fried rice?
2 informal Gold braid on a field-grade military officer’s cap.
- But just don't offer Mills a cap decorated with scrambled eggs or he could raise a squawk.
- Watery sun caught the scrambled eggs on a senior Coast Guard cap brim, and I wondered if the wearer was really planning a boat-to-boat transfer.
Definition of scrambled eggs in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India