- 1A person or thing that scrambles, especially a device for scrambling a broadcast transmission, a telephone message, or electronic data.More example sentences
- Furthermore, these devices should be additionally provided with scramblers to protect transmitted information.
- Telephone scramblers, then in their infancy, were available to staff at senior headquarters.
- Midian's TVS - 2 Series of scramblers utilize the frequency hopping type of rolling code encryption for higher security.
- 2A plant with long slender stems supported by other plants.More example sentences
- Then there's the difference between ramblers, scramblers and danglers.
More definitions of scramblerDefinition of scrambler in:
- The British & World English dictionary