- A tool or device used for scraping, especially for removing dirt, paint, ice, or other unwanted matter from a surface.More example sentences
- Use a paint scraper initially to remove the majority of the finish.
- Since the site was extremely wet, lime was trucked in to help solidify the ground, enabling the fleet of scrapers to remove the required amount of dirt.
- Apply the solution to the brick; allow it to soften paint; and remove with scraper and stiff bristle brush.
More definitions of scraperDefinition of scraper in:
- The British & World English dictionary