- British term for junkyard.More example sentences
- The owner of a demolition site, who went to a scrapyard to arrange a collection, found two men weighing in metal stolen from him, a court heard.
- The sculpture was created from technology waste collected from Chinese scrapyards.
- Every year aging cars, left to decay in scrapyards or fields or suburban driveways, create more than 15 million tons of waste across the United States and Europe.
More definitions of scrapyardDefinition of scrapyard in:
- The British & World English dictionary