- 1The process or an instance of causing what is displayed on a screen to be printed out.More example sentences
- In the bottom of this window, a partial screen dump of the quantity value history is displayed.
- I just noticed a comment about acpi or apic - I need to read and record next time - on the last screen dump.
- Alternatively, if your colleague leaves their computer, take a screen dump of their current work and set it as their wallpaper.
- 1.1A resulting printout.More example sentences
- I can revert to making the table in another tool and posting a screen dump of it, but that would make the text not searchable.
- Just check out the following screen dumps taken just a few seconds apart when I was accessing the this website this morning.
- If one more support person had asked me to send a screen dump, I would've used Irish language in the matter.
More definitions of screen dumpDefinition of screen dump in:
- The British & World English dictionary