- A frame of television or video footage that is digitized and stored as a still image for subsequent display, editing, or printing: a screen grab from Wednesday’s episodeMore example sentences
- If anyone has seen an amusing fake author posting on Amazon.co.uk get a screen grab and email me here.
- The notes look great and are dotted with full-color screen grabs and the disc menus feature animated transitions.
- Screen grabs and extensive appendices illustrate these tutorials which are clearly presented, if a little poorly signposted.
More definitions of screen grabDefinition of screen grab in:
- The British & World English dictionary