An image of the data displayed on the screen of a computer or mobile device.
- From the screenshots, the program also has the same odd capitalization and language errors that the website has.
- I had a quick glance at the screenshots on this program - it looks pretty good.
- As you can see from the above screenshot, the software does not even display the full name of the folder!
Take a screenshot of: the app notifies you if the recipient tries to screenshot the message
More example sentences
- I'd like to screenshot scrolling browser windows.
- I didn't think to screenshot the whole thing because I assumed they wouldn't just start deleting comments.
- I remembered my own impulse to screenshot a page from a set of ephemeral Google results, which can change at any time.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of screenshot in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.