- Having an ornamental design or carving resembling a scroll of parchment.More example sentences
- The half-basket guard is of gilded, cast copper alloy, with branches having leafy and scrolled terminals, and the mainplate is cut on the inside face with crossed fronds and a shield.
- It is in typical ‘Kentian’ style, with the cornice supported on scrolled brackets flanking a frieze with swags and a central mask, the jambs being carved as female terms with classical drapery.
- Standing close was a handsome Italian, reaching across him to place the first pile of napoleons from a new bagful just brought him by an envoy with a scrolled mustache.
More definitions of scrolledDefinition of scrolled in:
- The British & World English dictionary