- A circular band of fabric-covered elastic used for fastening the hair.More example sentences
- Traditionally scrunchies consist of a circular elastic band completely encased by a piece of gathered fabric designed to produce a pouffy look.
- Over 100 styles of wigs, Falls, ¾ caps, ponytails, pony tail wraps and scrunchies to choose.
- To be in stores early next year, the Cover Girl / Goody line will feature 50-plus SKUs, including such styling and fashion accessories as barrettes, scrunchies, headbands and compact mirrors.
More definitions of scrunchieDefinition of scrunchie in:
- The British & World English dictionary