- A sea urchin.More example sentences
- While having a swim at the Cay, I just missed stepping on a sea egg… one o de black ones… Phew!
- Biologically alien items had washed ashore - purple ‘sea eggs,’ seaweed bulbs as delicate as Faberge eggs; and the long strands of bleached white sponge known as ‘dead men's fingers.’
- My brothers would fish from the wharf and poke at the sea eggs beneath the stepsand the younger ones would squeal in delight to see their spikes moving in the waves.
More definitions of sea eggDefinition of sea egg in:
- The British & World English dictionary