- Surrounded by sea.More example sentences
- The virgin huntress who haunted the wild mountainside and sea-girt territory of Greece was a foreigner to the banks of the Nile…
- Virtually all Guillemots in Britain nest either on sea-girt cliffs or on small islands whence the chicks can readily reach the water.
- Greatness never departed the land, which was sea-girt, open to all, but also open to all the world's possibilities.
More definitions of sea-girtDefinition of sea-girt in:
- The British & World English dictionary