Definition of sea lemon in English:
A yellowish sea slug.
- Archidoris and other genera, order Nudibranchia, class Gastropoda
- Black spots mingle with protruding bumps (tubercles) on the sea lemon's back.
- He reported that the highlight of the day for him was a sea lemon (Archidoris montereyensis) surrounded by breadcrumb sponge.
- Among the rocks, you'll find groups of plumose anemones, Devonshire cup corals, tubeworms and maybe a sea lemon nudibranch.
Definition of sea lemon in:
- British & World English dictionary