Definition of sea lemon in English:
A yellowish sea slug.
- Archidoris and other genera, order Nudibranchia, class Gastropoda
- Black spots mingle with protruding bumps (tubercles) on the sea lemon's back.
- He reported that the highlight of the day for him was a sea lemon (Archidoris montereyensis) surrounded by breadcrumb sponge.
- Among the rocks, you'll find groups of plumose anemones, Devonshire cup corals, tubeworms and maybe a sea lemon nudibranch.
Definition of sea lemon in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia