- Clear space at sea for a ship to maneuver in.More example sentences
- The simulation established that the new route is safer than the Inner Route, even though it has areas of restricted sea room, especially at the northern end.
- The range of the missile extended submarine operations to the Pacific Ocean, providing greater sea room and operating area.
- In theory I am a sailor, but a coastal sailor, where we have what's rightly called ‘sea room.’
More definitions of sea roomDefinition of sea room in:
- The British & World English dictionary