Definition of sea snail in English:
1A marine mollusk, especially one with a spiral shell.
- Subclass Prosobranchia, class Gastropoda
- In Thule, the third most important prey by weight was the bottom-living sea snail, Liparis spp.
- Vietnam is home to a sea snail that in the process of constructing its house forms extremely rare orange melo pearls.
- For a while she assisted in his research on the nervous system of a sea snail.
Definition of sea snail in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan