- 1A marine mollusk, especially one with a spiral shell.
More example sentences
- Subclass Prosobranchia, class Gastropoda
- In Thule, the third most important prey by weight was the bottom-living sea snail, Liparis spp.
- Vietnam is home to a sea snail that in the process of constructing its house forms extremely rare orange melo pearls.
- For a while she assisted in his research on the nervous system of a sea snail.
More definitions of sea snailDefinition of sea snail in:
- The British & World English dictionary