- A maritime Eurasian plant of the cabbage family, sometimes cultivated for its edible young shoots.
More example sentences
- Crambe maritima, family Brassicaceae
- Sea Kale was widely grown in the past for the table and still is by its fans.
- One of the joys of living in Angus is my proximity to the only commercial producer of sea kale in Great Britain.
- Very young sea kale can be eaten raw (when it's just emerging in February).
More definitions of seakaleDefinition of seakale in:
- The British & World English dictionary