noun(usually the seashore)
- 1An area of sandy, stony, or rocky land bordering and level with the sea.More example sentences
- Rising sea levels are particularly problematic where seashores are nearly flat.
- Coastguards warned people to stop ‘wave-dodging’ on exposed seashores along the Yorkshire coast as winds whipped up mountainous seas.
- Places with mountains, lakes, seashores, and nice climates are, naturally, the most popular destinations.
More definitions of seashoreDefinition of seashore in:
- The British & World English dictionary