1Salt, herbs, or spices added to food to enhance the flavor.
- It contained many seasonings, low salt food items, and lists the store where they can be found.
- Another way to increase appetite is to add flavor to wholesome foods using spices, sauces and seasonings.
- Try different sauces, marinades, seasonings and other ingredients.
2The process of adjusting the moisture content of wood to make it more suitable for use as timber.
- Many quality-conscious wine-makers will pay a premium for wood dried in the open air, however, and an increasing number of them actually select and buy their own wood in advance of seasoning.
- The technology involves the seasoning of wood with chemicals.
Words that rhyme with seasoningreasoning
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.