Definition of seborrhea in English:
Excessive discharge of sebum from the sebaceous glands.
- Symptoms associated with riboflavin deficiency include, glossitis, seborrhea, angular stomatitis, cheilosis and photophobia.
- When applied externally, stevia poultices and extracts have a therapeutic effect on acne, seborrhoea, dermatitis and eczema.
- Outdoor recreation, especially during summer, will also improve seborrhea, although caution should be taken to avoid sun damage.
- Example sentences
- Common benign lesions that mimic melanoma include seborrheic keratoses, benign acquired nevi and solar lentigenes.
- Individuals with rosacea or seborrheic dermatitis of the scalp and face are especially vulnerable to this posterior form.
- I have been suffering with an intractable combination of seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis.
Definition of seborrhea in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.