- A child of one’s parent’s first cousin.More example sentences
- Three huge studies in the U.S. between 1941 and 1981 found that no more than 0.2% of all American marriages were between first cousins or second cousins.
- We are still talking to cousins, second cousins and family friends through interpreters.
- That involves their cousins, their first cousins once removed, their second cousins.
More definitions of second cousinDefinition of second cousin in:
- The British & World English dictionary