- A romantic vacation taken by a couple who have been married for some time.More example sentences
- The next morning at breakfast we spoke to an elderly couple on their second honeymoon who were staying at our B&B.
- The couple enjoyed a second honeymoon with a trip to Cancun that was arranged by their six children.
- Okay now this is supposed to be a family vacation not a second honeymoon.
More definitions of second honeymoonDefinition of second honeymoon in:
- The British & World English dictionary