- The sector of the economy concerned with or relating to primary industry.More example sentences
- The revisions exposed a more pronounced primary sector contraction while the secondary sector benefited from higher than estimated growth in meat processing.
- The primary sector employs 22 percent of workers, the secondary sector 28 percent, and the tertiary sector 50 percent.
- Changes are needed to provide professional leadership and economic incentives in both primary and secondary sectors.
More definitions of secondary sectorDefinition of secondary sector in:
- The British & World English dictionary