- A person or situation that poses a possible threat to the security of something.More example sentences
- A small number of immigrants who pose a security risk and those awaiting deportation will still be held in prison.
- I don't think people are looking now at Israel as a geopolitical risk or a security risk.
- The airline's U.S. workers say maintenance performed in other countries poses a security risk.
More definitions of security riskDefinition of security risk in:
- The British & World English dictionary