- another term for sei whale.More example sentences
- The air is thick with gannets, and over the years, I have encountered blue, sei, humpback and minke whales and orcas within a stone's throw of the rock.
- As it just so happens - and this is pure coincidence - the meat from the minke, sei and sperm whales analytically slaughtered during the sheerly scientific research program is sold commercially.
- Those known to visit British waters include the humpback, fin, sei and giant blue whales; and, at the other end of the size scale, the little minke or piked whale.
More definitions of seiDefinition of sei in:
- The British & World English dictionary