- 1A person or thing that selects something, in particular.More example sentences
- Tesl classroom instructional materials are the responsibility of the curriculum materials selector.
- We are comparing permanent allocations against recurring costs, including base monograph allocations for each selector.
- With most of the panel available, the selectors have several options.
- 1.1A device for selecting a particular gear or other setting of a machine or device.More example sentences
- The instruments have been redesigned to make them easier to see in twilight and dusk and the power window switches are relocated just behind the gear selector for ease of use.
- As well as the gear selector, there are three other stalks behind the steering wheel, for indicators, dipping the lights, operating the wipers/washers and the pre-selector cruise control.
- With the automatic transmission the brake is applied automatically whenever the ignition key is removed, and released whenever the gear selector is moved from the ‘park’ position.
More definitions of selectorDefinition of selector in:
- The British & World English dictionary